Chemical analysis done by a range of analytical platforms through targeted/untargeted approaches is the methodology involved in cancer metabolomics. Since the current radiological approaches cannot accurately localize the cancer in particular areas, metabolomic approach is tested and being developed by researchers. Various biofluids, depending on the area of origin, such as blood, urine, and expressed prostatic secretions, can be used for validating metabolic biomarkers non-invasively in cancer patients.
- Track 1-1 Cancer Immunotherapy
- Track 2-2 Gene Therapy
- Track 3-3 Targeted Therapeutics
- Track 4-4 Active Immunotherapy
- Track 5-5 Metabolomic Profiling in Cancer
- Track 6-6 Applications in Oncology