Metabolomic Pathway Analysis
Metabolites are the end products of cellular regulatory processes, and their levels can be regarded as the ultimate response of biological systems to genetic or environmental changes. The set of metabolites synthesized by a biological system constitute its metabolome. Metabolomic pathway analysis involves a detailed analysis of data mining and mathematical modelling of metabolism.
- Track 1-1 System Analysis
- Track 2-2 Pathway Inhibition
- Track 3-3 Bioactivation Pathways
- Track 4-4 Polypharmacokinetics
- Track 5-5 Hepatic Xenobiotic Metabolism
- Track 6-6 Bioactivation of Keto Conazole