Metabolomics in Drug Delivery
With remarkable development of metabolomics in recent years, new drug delivery approaches have been receiving significant attention. Miniaturizing the drug delivery systems, to make it much smaller than their targets is adapted for precise drug delivery methodologies. Metabolomics play a vital role in the prediction of drug’s effects on the body by explaining the mechanisms by which drug response causes adverse effects.
- Track 1-1 Potential of Diagnosis and Biomarkers
- Track 2-2 Drug Target Identification and Validation
- Track 3-3 ADMET Screening
- Track 4-4 Challenges of Pharmetabolomics
- Track 5-5 Applications in Clinical Studies