Plant and Environmental Metabolomics
Edible plants can harbour enteric bacteria, serving as vehicles for foodborne pathogens. As genomes of many plant species have been sequenced, demand for functional genomics has dramatically accelerated the improvement of other omics including metabolomics. Metabolomics has contributed signiï¬cantly to the attempts to improve plant behaviour under both normal and stressed conditions.
- Track 1-1 Green Systems Biology
- Track 2-2 Toxicometabolomics
- Track 3-3 Microbiome Related Metabolome
- Track 4-4 Drug Metabolism
- Track 5-5 Microbial Metabolomics
- Track 6-6 Secondary Metabolites in Soil Ecology