Systems pharmacology has deep connections, conceptual and historical, to physiology and classical pharmacology, as well as to newer systems biology and omics approaches. Pharmacology is an inherently multi-scale discipline that seeks to integrate knowledge gained through molecular studies in simple biological settings. Systems pharmacology adds “vertical integration” to the existing discipline of systems biology and a strong commitment to studying drugs in humans. Achieving vertical integration implies the need for multiscale approaches and the ability to integrate data and concepts from the level of molecules to the levels of cells, tissues and organisms.
- Track 1-1 Pharmocology
- Track 2-2 Pharmacokinetics
- Track 3-3 Clinical and Pediatric Pharmocology
- Track 4-4 Neuro and Psychopharmocology
- Track 5-5 Respiratory and Cardiovascular Pharmocology
- Track 6-6 Molecular and Cellular Pharmocology
- Track 7-7 Immunopharmocology and Immunotoxicology