Bio marker indicates Biological Marker. Any measurement that reflects the interaction between a biological system and a potential hazard can be called as a Biomarker. The potential hazard can be chemical, physical, or biological. Biomarkers are used in clinical and laboratory processes to enhance the physiological activity of a living cell.
- Track 1-1 Molecular Biomarkers
- Track 2-2 Imaging Biomarkers
- Track 3-3 Biomarkers in Drug Development
- Track 4-4 Environmental Biomarkers
- Track 5-5 Biomarker Testing Devices
- Track 6-6 Genetic Biomarkers